A great thank for everyone who helped me! especially:
- Chris Peterson for sharing his experience and his
precious technicals advices, and to have patiently answered all my novice questions. A major part of my all-sky camera is based on his own.
- Sébastien Morin who encouraged me in this project and helped me to develop the "computer" system.
- Matthew Schilling, with his international network I was able to make this project cheaply, without forgetting the small ... screw..
- Tim and Pat Becker, UPS international competitor ;-), who allowed me to receive my camera and the objective at a lower shipping price.
- My grandparents who haven't hesitated to make holes in their house to get the cables through and install the camera.
- And of course my Katalin who supported me during this time and without whom I couldn't have done all of this.